- Dollymix, where we discuss whether Facebook and Twitter makes us “vain and self-obsessed”
- Shoewawa, and drooling over these Sam Edelman Barbie meets Barbarella heels.
- Dork Adore, and writing about an Apple sex toy (for realz) and a domestic goddess app.
- Reviewing Garnier’s B.B Cream on OSOGLAM.
- A discussion on this blog about measuring blog success (loving the comments from everyone on that one).
- Celebrating getting our offer accepted on the little house in Bracknell. Lots of boring legal stuff to do, but I can’t wait for us to move in (especially as it’s got a little office in the garden – perfect for a freelancer!)
- Seeing the London girls! We had a Twitterati catch up last night, organised by @love_london. Those who attended included the lovely @Judy_Jay, @LovesOfaLDNgirl @Naiomi @lmarks84 @charleymarley @LisaVen @lornamedia @lmarks84 and @emily_handford (most of who are in the pic above, click to enlarge the pic). I’d highly recommend you follow all these ladies on Twitter, as they’re all hugely talented.
- Erm that’s it really. Turns out, house-hunting really is a hugely stressful and time-consuming activity.
What have you been up to this week?
Thanks to Sarah (LovesofaLDNgirl) for the photo!