- Guest posts! My first guest post of the week was for review site Qype’s blog, where I wrote about my favourite places in Reading. See the cute little cabin on the right? That’s one of my picks, The Sweet Cabin, which has all the retro sweets you could ever want.
- My second post was for Tempero, where I discussed whether blog commenting is dead, or whether it’s simply evolved with social media.
- On Dollymix, I discussed sexist shopping. Ever been to a shop, only to be ignored by a sales assistant who would only speak to your male companion? Yeah, that. Some really interesting inputs from the Twitter community on that post.
- On OSOGLAM, I get excited that the Nails Inc magnetic varnishes have finally arrived
- On Dork Adore, I’ve written about everything from comic book cakes and robot vacuum cleaners, to the best apps for reading on your iPad and Streetbank. You can see my latest Dork Adore posts here.
- I’ll be honest, I haven’t had a lot of this this month. Between keeping to a tight budget for the house move later this month (fingers crossed) and working long hours, my current idea of fun is sleep. Lucky I love my job really.