Free Printable: The Freelance Daily Planner

Free Printable: The Freelance Daily Planner

For a while now, I’ve been on the hunt for a decent To Do list printable to juggle all areas of daily life. But I couldn’t find exactly what I needed.

So I created my own.

I’m not a natural at design, so this is something simple I’ve put together with PicMonkey (which, FYI, is brilliant for those who miss Picnik and don’t really want to use Photoshop).

If you like it, just right click on it and save it to your computer – then print! Mac users, just drag it to your desktop.

How do you stay organised?

12 Comments

1. Viviana
    May 08, 2012 @ 09:48:00

I love your planner. Thanks for creating it.  I have been rethinking how to stay organized with a few project on the go.

• Emma Cossey
      May 08, 2012 @ 10:08:00

Thanks Viviana! I usually use online tools like Wunderlist and Wunderkit, but sometimes it’s clearer when on paper.

2. Kate
    May 09, 2012 @ 07:21:00

Hi Emma, I really like this! I use a matrix of important versus urgent which has been working for me but doesn’t separate out personal stuff from work. Might give yours a whirl, thanks :)

3. Catherine Lloyd-Evans
    May 10, 2012 @ 10:04:00

Love it. Printing it. About to write on it!  Now, where’s a pen….

4. Sarah King
    May 12, 2012 @ 10:57:00

This is great Emma, I usually try to use my diary but all that flicking through pages can be a pain. Your sheet will be great for seeing things at a glance. :)

• Emma Cossey
      May 13, 2012 @ 16:29:00

Thanks Sarah, hope you find it helpful!

5. Is freelancing bad for your health? | The Freelance Lifestyle Blog - Emma Cossey
    May 14, 2012 @ 10:06:20

[...] Health Tip: Meal plan, so you know what you’re cooking for the week (or download the Freelance Planner I created last week to make a note of what you’re going to eat that day). I’m also a [...]

6. bit.ly
    Sep 14, 2014 @ 00:51:10

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button!
    I’d most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I
    suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will talk about this
    website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!