The Weekly Freelance Challenge does exactly what it says on the tin. Each week, I’ll set a challenge that I will take part in, and it’s open for anyone to join in. One week it might be about improving productivity or finding new clients, and the next week it might be about how to lead a healthier freelance lifestyle. Feel free to join in and leave a comment with your progress, leave a comment on my Facebook page or use the Twitter hashtag #TWFCUK.
How did you all get on with last week’s meal planning freelance challenge? Did you get round to doing it? I’d love to know how you got on in the comments below.
This week’s challenge is all about doing something challenging. Something you’ve been scared about doing for a while, but really want to do.
It could be something work-related, like:
- Create your first YouTube video
- Create your first podcast
- Contact someone you admire for advice
- Book a speaking engagement.
- Submit a guest post/contact your favourite blog about guest posting
- Organise a business event (Clue: That’s my challenge with Sally Todd!)
- Request LinkedIn recommendations.
Or something personal, like:
- Organise an event with friends
- Sign up for an exercise class
- Take up a new craft
- Sign up for some extreme sport/a marathon
- Book a trip somewhere on your own
So, what are you going to challenge yourself with this week? Let me know in the comments below, or over on Twitter @emma_cossey.